- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Vlora- Apolonia - Vlora
Excursion from Vlora port and visit the fascinating ancient city of Apollonia, once learning and cultural center of the Roman Empire” The ancient city of Apollonia founded by the Greeks became one of the most important ancient centers in Roman times on the famous ancient Via Egnatia. On the way to the ancient site we will pass through the town of Vlora (or Vlorë) where Albanian independence from the Ottoman Turks was proclaimed in 1912, and the city of Fier an industrial town where the Communism isolation has left an everlasting present in its dilapidated factories. “Apollonia Prima” is how Apollonia was known in antiquity was a very important ancient town that saw incredible development during Roman times. The Roman Emperor Augustus Octavian himself studied there, a testimony to the development of this city in general and its cultural importance in particular. We will be able to visit the ruins, including the Parthenon, the Odeon, the library as well as the nearby Monastery of the 14th century turned into the archaeological museum where objects from the excavations are displayed. Optional Lunch in Traditional Restaurant in Restaurant Te Berti. After the end of our visits return back to Vlora Port.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION / Vlora or Durres Port
The local guide will be waiting for you with TAB Sign
DEPARTURE TIME: The tour will depart at 09:30.
RETURN TIME: The tour will end approximately at 5/6 pm
- 60 Euro per person for a minimum of 7 participants
- 65 Euro per person for a minimum of 6 participants
- 60 Euro per person for a minimum of 5 participants
- 70 Euro per person for a minimum of 4 participants
- 80 Euro per person for a minimum of 3 participants
- 105 Euro per person for a minimum of 2 participants
- 180 Euro for 1 participant
- Language: Guide services, English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish
- Transportation : With modern a/c vehicles
- Museum entry fees: Apolonia Archeological site
- Guide/Driver gratuity
No Details Found