- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Explore a ”Museum City” through this shore excursion to Gjirokastra a world heritage site of Unesco that will charm you for sure” Gjirokastra is an important city of southern Albania, and has been declared a “Museum City” as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its attractive and particular architectural features. The town of Gjirokastra is built on the slope of a hill and is known for its characteristic and narrow cobblestone streets. The dwelling houses have the form of medieval towers consisting of a building ensemble with characteristic architecture. The city was besieged and captured by the Ottomans in the 15th century, but unlike many other towns in Albania, it flourished under its new rulers. In the 17th century, it had 2000 houses and was a very important trading town. The castle itself stands like a balcony over the city. It enables the visitors to enjoy a very powerful architectural panorama. Lunch in a traditional restaurant. After lunch, we will also visit the Ethnographic Museum situated in the house the dictator Enver Hoxha was born in. Optional lunch with live folk music show in best Local restaurant after visits return to Saranda where on the way we will visit the Blue Eye Spring.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION / Saranda Port
The local guide will be waiting for you with TAB Sign
DEPARTURE TIME: The tour will depart at 09:30.
RETURN TIME: The tour will end approximately at 5/6 pm
Price and Information:
This tour is offered as a private tour!
- 60 Euro per person for a minimum of 7 participants
- 65 Euro per person for a minimum of 6 participants
- 70 Euro per person for a minimum of 5 participants
- 75 Euro per person for a minimum of 4 participants
- 80 Euro per person for a minimum of 3 participants
- 95 Euro per person for a minimum of 2 participants
- 160 Euro for 1 participant
- Language: Guide services, English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish
- Transportation : With modern a/c vehicles
- Museum entry fees: Gjirokastra castle, City Tour, Blue Eye, Lekurasi Castle
- Guide/Driver gratuity
No Details Found